Microwave oven is a home device that has transformed modern kitchens. It is intended to swiftly prepare meals by utilising unique electromagnetic radiation that warms items from inside. The best microwave oven in india is mostly used to fast heat meals, and it is especially useful for time-consuming operations like as melting butter or boiling water.
It is are also quite handy for swiftly defrosting and heating food, and some even enable you to regulate the wattage to achieve the best cooking results. These useful gadgets have a variety of benefits that make them an excellent choice for anybody trying to save time, energy, and money in the kitchen.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Using Micro Oven in India
- The best microwave oven in india benefits people by providing a handy and quick way to reheat prepared meals. Microwave has become a modern kitchen mainstay, and its ease has made mealtimes much easier for many people.
- Microwaves also contribute to less food waste by allowing individuals to reheat or prepare food that might otherwise go to waste. This reduces the quantity of food that goes to waste while also reducing landfill trash and preserving resources.
- Other types of kitchen appliances’ direct heat can cook the surface while keeping the inside cool. Microwave radiation penetrates deeper than that, allowing for more equal heating of the meal when combined with a stirrer or turntable.
Different Types Of Best Microwave in India
There are many best microwave ovens in India but it might be confusing which one to choose. The type also depends on the microwave oven price. Below are different types of microwave oven that you choose for your home
- Solo Microwave Oven
Solo microwave ovens are entry-level devices in the microwave oven category. It has one magnetron that generates microwaves. They are best suited for singles or couples with two children. However, a single microwave oven cannot be used for grilling or baking.
These are best suited for basic microwave-only tasks, as well as basic cooking and reheating. The Solo microwave oven delivers even heating.
- Grill Microwave
A grill microwave is one that can grill, sear, and brown meals as well as defrosting, reheating, and cooking. However, unlike convection microwaves, grill microwaves are ineffective in baking.
- Convection Microwave Oven
It is a microwave oven with a heating element that generates heat waves and a fan that circulates hot air for speedier cooking and baking. In technical terms, the convection microwave oven contains a fan that distributes heat waves effectively and uniformly, allowing food to bake thoroughly. There are different brands selling convection microwave oven with grill to meet your requirements.
A convection oven is required for baking, such as cakes, pizzas, and muffins. Grilling and baking may be done separately or concurrently, making convection microwave ovens the most expensive devices.
- Countertop microwaves
This type is also considered as the best microwave in India. Countertop microwaves are the most economical and common type of microwave. They are simple to use and install; all you need to do is plug it in and you’re done. The only disadvantage is that it takes up counter space.
- Over-the-range microwaves
Over-the-range microwaves are often mounted above the hob and include a light and venting system. These microwaves take up less counter space and are ideal for tiny kitchens. They are, however, more difficult for children and some adults to access.
- Built-in microwaves
Built-in microwaves, like over-the-range microwaves, take up no room because they are mounted in a wall, making them ideal for any cook who requires more counter space. These microwaves are more costly since they must be installed.
Top 7 Best Microwave Oven in India
1. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
The best solo microwave oven in india designed control structure and press-type door lock make this microwave one of the top microwave ovens in India.
- 20L Capacity with Superior Powder Coated Cavity
- Functions: Reheating, Defrosting, and Cooking.
- Warranty: 1 year on the product and 2 years on the magnetron.
- Different 18 Auto Cook Menus & Defrost Function
- It has Feather Touch Control with LED
2. IFB 24L Solo Microwave Oven
The IFB 24 L Solo Microwave Oven with an exquisite silver finish is a multifunctional kitchen equipment that will enhance your cooking experience.
This microwave oven meets a wide range of culinary demands thanks to its big 24-liter capacity and unique feature of 69 Indian and Continental Auto Cook Recipes.
- 24L Capacity: Ideal for families of 5 to 6 people.
- It is suitable for reheating, melting, and cooking.
- IFB provides a fantastic warranty. 1 year on the microwave oven and 3 years on the magnetron and cavity
- Touch Key Pad is touch sensitive
- Ensures safety for families with little children.
- 69 Pre-programmed menus, Disinfect, Deodorise, Power Save, Overheating Protection, Sensor Malfunction Protection
3. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
If you’re seeking for quick-cooking choices, this LG microwave oven could be a good fit. It includes Intellowave technology, which generates three-dimensional waves for a better cooking experience.
This 20 L microwave is intended for easy usage, with a finger-friendly knob that allows you to easily change the temperature and time.
- Solo: For warming, defrosting, and cooking.
- 2450 MHZ Microwave Frequency
- 1 year on the product and 4 years on the magnetron
- Touch Key Pad (Membrane) is responsive to touch and simple to clean.
- Child Lock: Provides full safety, particularly in families with little children.
4. Panasonic 20L Solo Microwave Oven
In the Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven, you can effortlessly cook, bake, or reheat your meals. It has a big capacity of up to 20 L, allowing you to prepare enormous quantities of food.
This microwave oven has a mechanical knob control that offers maximum safety and performance. Furthermore, it comes with an oven tray that allows you to conveniently store food within the microwave oven.
- Auto-programmed reheat and defrost modes provide uniform heating or defrosting of food without sacrificing texture or taste.
- Auto Cook 51 Menu: Select from 51 pre-programmed dishes ranging from snacks to desserts to turn every meal into a gourmet feast.
- Vapour Clean: With the push of a button, you can keep your oven odour and stain free.
- This countertop best micro oven in india with Glass turntable is designed to be small, enabling you to devote less room to electronics and more to interior capacity.
5. Samsung 23 L Grill Microwave
This all-black best solo microwave oven in india features a sleek look that will complement practically any kitchen. Cooking, warming, and defrosting food are the three primary functions of this Samsung 23L Solo Microwave Oven.
This is one of the finest solo best micro oven in india due to the multiple healthy cooking options and power settings.
- With the industry’s lowest standby power, ECO Mode greatly minimises energy usage.
- The Browning Plus feature gives your food the perfect texture and colour, so it looks and tastes fantastic.
- If you’re making a large number of meals, the maintain Warm option uses a grill heater to maintain everything at the right temperature without overcooking.
6.Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave
The Whirlpool 20L Solo Microwave Oven has an innovative design. It looks amazing due to its small and innovative design and all-black finish.
The cleanly built control interface and press-type door lock are highlights of this microwave, making it one of the best microwave ovens in India. It also has a green LED display to top it all off.
- Capacity of 20L with Superior Powder Coated Cavity
- Reheating, defrosting, and cooking are all solo microwave functions.
- This product does not come with a starting kit from the manufacturer.
- One year on the product and two years on the magnetron Warranty is Available.
- 18 Auto Cook Menus with Defrost
- Touchscreen Control with LED Display
- 1 unit microwave, warranty card, and user manual are included.
7. Bajaj MTBX 2016 20L
The Bajaj 20L grill microwave oven facilitates cooking, baking, and grilling. It is an ideal kitchen companion because it includes a Nutri-Pro function for heart-healthy cooking.
With the press of a button, you may grill, bake, heat, reheat, and thaw your meals. Its jog dial allows you to conveniently adjust the oven’s operation.
- 20L Capacity: Ideal for singles or small families.
- Can be used to grill as well as reheat, defrost, and cook.
- This product does not come with a starting kit from the manufacturer.
- Combination cooking is the use of a microwave and a grill. For your culinary needs, use any permutation of the three modes depending on the model.
- Grill microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual are included.
- Use of metal utensils/plates is not permitted.
Some Best Microwave Brands in India
There are so many best microwave oven in india which can make you confused which company to choose when looking for microwave. Below are top brands that you can consider while buying a microwave.
IFB is unquestionably one of the greatest brands, particularly for best convection microwave oven in india. IFB stands for Indian Fine Blanks. IFB has a large market share in different home-use products such as washing machines, air conditioners, chimneys, dishwashers, and so on.
IFB microwave ovens with the top ratings include the IFB 30BRC2, IFB 30FRC2, IFB 20BC4, and IFB 25SC4.
Samsung is a South Korean conglomerate that was formed in 1938.It began as a trade firm at initially, but within a few years, it began to expand into other sectors as well.
From mobile phones to washing machines, we’ve all seen Samsung branding in our childhood homes.For its wide range of goods, Samsung has the best micro oven in india. They have created a large number of microwave ovens for various applications.
LG is another well-known best microwave brand in India. It is also a South Korean corporation. Earlier it used to be called Lucky-Goldstar, but as of today it is better recognised as its highly popular motto, ‘Life’s Good’.
The term itself suggests that it improves your life by making your daily tasks simpler using its equipment. It includes a wide range of home goods and gadgets to assist you with your everyday tasks.They manufacture microwave ovens with the Indian market in mind. This is why LG is so popular in India. LG’s Micro oven prices in India are affordable.
Bajaj is our own Indian brand that produces a variety of electronic gadgets. It is a hugely trusted brand in India because it is the country’s own brand. Not only that, but it is a decent Indian brand. They produce high-quality electrical gadgets at reasonable prices.
Coolers, irons, ceiling fans, mixers, blenders, and many other necessary home equipment are available. You have a vast range of options to pick from.
ALSO READ: BEST GAS STOVE IN INDIA
What to Look When Buying Best Micro Oven in India
Buying microwave is important decision as it is going to be used for long time . When looking for a best micro oven in india , there are few factors to keep in your mind.
- Your Kitchen:
Your convection grill microwave must be compatible with the kitchen in which it will be used. If aesthetics are important to you, consider how it will seem in relation to everything else.
If the other appliances in your kitchen are stainless steel, you should get a microwave that complements. Consider how you use your kitchen on a daily basis and where the microwave would be most handy or inconvenient to be positioned.
The essential thing to remember about wattage is that the higher the wattage, the faster the cooking time and the more uniformly the microwave will heat the items within. A microwave should cook your food well if it has at least 1,000 watts.
Lower power microwaves are often less expensive, but they are slower and frequently less dependable.
Price is always a significant factor when purchasing any equipment, large or little. You will immediately realise that microwave prices vary significantly depending on the type of microwave you choose to purchase.
When looking for a new microwave, do some research to determine which model offers everything you want, including price, dependability, and many settings.
Size is important regardless of the model of microwave you choose. To begin, examine the amount of room you have in your kitchen. When purchasing a microwave oven with grill and convection, one of the most crucial factors to consider is size.
Precaution While Using Solo & Convection Microwave oven
Microwaves can be dangerous if not used properly . It is recommended to use it properly and have some precaution while using it. Below are some precautions to keep in mind while using the best microwave oven in india.
- Metals and papers should be avoided:
To avoid a fire inside the microwave, do not use any metal container/metal utensil or any cookware with a metal handle or trim. Before cooking food in the microwave, always remove the aluminium foil.
- There should be no sealed food or beverages:
Food that has been boxed and sealed should not be heated. Such materials can cause an explosion inside the microwave. Remove the food from the sealed packet and heat it in a microwavable dish or utensil.
- When using the microwave, do not cover the top vent:
Metal foil should not be used to cover any part of the microwave. This can cause the appliance to overheat and, in rare cases, catch fire.
Place nothing between the oven’s front face and the door. Cooking residue should not be allowed to collect on the door seal surfaces. Use a light detergent and water to clean the door, seal, and oven cavity on a regular basis; never use an abrasive cleaner.
- Keep the microwave away from any heat sources in the kitchen.
Keep it away from any cooking or heating appliances.This can cause the microwave to overheat.
When looking for the best microwave in India, consider all the important factors. Microwave ovens are important kitchen appliances since they can be used to cook, reheat, and thaw food, as well as bake. The best microwave ovens in India described here are multipurpose, long-lasting, and simple to use, allowing you to create your favourite delights just how you want them.