Whenever you have to wear properly creased Kurtas or formal apparel an iron steam always helps you out. From a consumer point of view, there exists a huge variety of Best steam iron in India market. This implies that choosing the best rated steam iron isn’t a piece of cake for the customers.
Considering a mix of several factors like quality, trusted brand, durability, after-sales service, warranty, style, etc.
Hence, this article will provide you an in-depth analysis regarding everything you need to know to purchase the best steam press iron in India. It is always recommended to make wise decisions and collect all details before buying a cloth iron.
Table of Contents
Important Benefits of Using Best Steam iron in India
Using the best steam iron for clothes in India can offer many benefits in your day-to-day activities. The advantages of a good quality steam press are as follows.
- Removes wrinkles efficiently- The core purpose of a steam press is to make your clothes appear in good condition by removing all the creases. Such a smoother and well-maintained appearance of your outfits makes them look classy and even better.
- Saves a lot of time- By choosing the best garment steam iron your overall time required to remove creases from each garment decreases. A wider heat coverage area and fast smoothening of fabric lead to efficiency while ironing.
- Helps in getting rid of stubborn stains- The ultimate combination of both steam and heat leads to the ultimate removal of rigid stains from your garment. Hence, getting rid of usual stains, wrinkles, and watermarks becomes easy.
- Maintains gentleness with the fabrics- The best steam iron for clothes will always be gentle with your cloth fabrics other than the dry irons. This ensures that the clothes don’t get burned or stuck to the iron’s surface due to improper heating.
- Avoids bacterial growth in your clothes- A good steam iron offers you health benefits as well. It stops the growth of unwanted bacteria and allergens that can be harmful to your skin.
Hence, these are valuable benefits that you can achieve by paying for a worthy electric steam iron price
Steam Iron vs Dry Irons
For households, the steam irons and dry irons are the two most common types of irons used from years and years. Both these types have their own sets of features they have to offer to their users.
Knowing this difference in advance is important for choosing the best steam iron in India.
- The dry irons can be purchased at much lower price ranges as compared to the steam irons.
- The dry irons don’t come wont adjustable options and have a simple interface. However, the steam irons offer versatile steam setting options.
- Choosing a dry iron for home will require you to exert more pressure of heat while using dry irons to get rid of wrinkles. Whereas, the steam irons remove even the most stubborn stains with minimal manual pressure.
- In terms of versatility, the best steam press will achieve those brownie points as the dry ones have a simple and classic usage.
ALSO READ: BEST SANDWICH MAKER
Top Products For Best Steam Press Iron In India
1. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)
This blue-coloured setup is one of the best steam press in India and comes with a simple and super fast filling water tank. The fine spray effectively moistens the fabric. Also, the additional role of aluminium soleplate leads to easy gliding on all the fabrics.
It produces a constant steam output of 13g per minute. It’s recommended to always heat the iron before use. Also, the self-cleaning mechanism makes it an even better choice.
- 1440 watts wattage
- 1 kilogram of item weight
- 240 volts voltage
- Tank capacity of 180 ml
- 1.8m of power cord length
2. HAVELLS Fabio 1250 W
This best steam iron in India is a setup offered by Havells. It has a plastic base material with a non-stick coating on its surface. It even has a good amount of water capacity with the model name Fabio.
This best steam press iron in India comes with a plastic base material with a standard size. It has an amazing power of 1250 watts.
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 13.8 x 27.1
- 940 grams of item weight
- Fabio style
- Adjustable thermostat control
3 Bajaj ABS Mx-35N 2000W
The non-stick steam iron from Bajaj is one of the renowned best-rated steam iron by consumers in India. It has an aesthetic black colour with a non-stick coating on its plates.
Offers variable steam adjustable options to steam a variety of clothes effectively. It has a modern design with a frequency of 50 Hz.
- 1300 grams of item weight.
- MX is the model name
- 240 volts voltage
- Power of 200 watts
4. Philips EasySpeed Plus
The durable best steam iron box in India by renowned brand Phillips holds 1st position and is a worthy choice. It has a powerful performance and quick heat-up mechanism.
Its heating power leads to the effective removal of creases by penetrating its steam deeper into fabrics. This can even be used vertically without the use of any iron board. This product is considered as the best electric steam iron if compared to other brands.
- Dimensions: 30.5L x 16W Centimetres
- 2400 watts of wattage
- 1.19 kg of item weight
- 270 ml water tank
- 15 Amp plug type
5. INALSA Steam Iron 2400W
This temperature control-infused setup by Inalsa. Offers a good amount of wrinkle removal feature that helps in getting rid of stubborn stains. The ceramic coated plates heat up fast which also makes it easy to clean and makes it the best electric steam iron.
It’s one of the best steam iron for home use which ensures the best performance with an auto-clean function. The inclusivity of the anti-calc function increases its longevity.
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 12.6 x 15.5 Centimetres
- 2400 watts wattage
- 1200 grams item weight
- Blue colour
- 50 Hz frequency
6. Orient Electric FabriFeel 1600 Watt
This aesthetic white and blue coloured is one of the best iron for clothes that assists in steaming of different types of clothing. It smoothes out the wrinkles of clothes in an excellent way.
The U-shaped heating element in this recommended steam iron ensures uniform heating. This implies that the risk of your clothes getting burned also reduces greatly.
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 11.1 x 9.8 Centimetres
- Frequency of 50 Hz
- Belongs to the brand Orient electric
- 1600 watts wattage
- 950 grams item weight
Top Brands For Best Steam Press Iron In India
Being familiar with all the popular and renowned brands in the Indian market will enable you to pay for the best electric steam iron in India.
A list of such top brands is as follows:
Bajaj is a household brand that offers a great range of reliable and pocket-friendly appliances. Similarly, talking about the best electric steam iron this brand can offer you features like classic designs and lightweight structure. The ease of use that it offers to its consumers is what makes it a popular choice.
Whenever the topic of innovative and efficient kitchen appliances is discussed Philips can’t be missed. Philips is known for its top-notch quality of the best steam iron in India.
The incorporation of advanced features like auto-shut off and on along with quiet heat up makes its recommended steam iron setups stand out. They have a wide range from which you can choose the one that aligns best with your preferences.
The Usha has a renowned history of providing great quality kitchen products to Indian consumers. They provide a variety of options with their iron steams that ensure efficiency and convenience. Usha has been known for the best steam iron for clothes in India for a few decades.
The powerful steam generation and self-cleaning is what makes it the best steam press. So, you can go with Usha which is a well-known brand for your kitchen.
- Morphy Richards
Originally, Morphy Richards was a British brand that gained immense popularity in the Indian markets. They offer the best iron for clothes due to their aesthetic design and high-power steam production features. They even offer different temperature settings for a variety of fabrics.
Factors to Consider When Buying Best Steam Iron For Clothes
There are so many things which one has to take care of. We have listed a few factors to consider when buying the steam iron in India are as follows:
- Temperature control
It is important to make sure that the iron has adjustable temperature control features. This feature helps you to select the appropriate heat level for various fabrics. This crucial feature is something you must get after paying for a steam iron price in India.
- Steam functionality
One should select an iron with variable steam option, that should contain a powerful wave of steam for stubborn wrinkles. An adequate amount of steam helps in smoothing wrinkles more quickly, especially on heavier fabrics. So, it is recommended to choose the steam iron for clothes in India, according to the functionality and your usage.
- Soleplate Material
The best steam iron in India will always provide a strong soleplate material. Generally, stainless steel and ceramic soleplates are very good options as they heat properly and glide smoothly.
- Water reservoir size
Before paying for a steam iron price one should know the size of the water tanks as a big reservoir means fewer fillings while ironing. Transparent tanks will be more beneficial when you want to mention the level of the water.
- Auto shut-off
Safety is a very important factor that should be considered. Looking for an iron that provides an auto shut-off feature should never be missed. This reduces the risk of accidents as well as saves energy. Hence, while making payment for an electric steam iron price never compromises with safety features.
Now we have covered every aspect of the best steam iron for home use. Using a steam iron can be very beneficial. These come in different ranges, costing and specification. So we will always advise to check the steam iron price in India. So now choose the best for your home for a perfect cloth ironing.